- Up, Up, and Away_Exploring Vertical and Horizontal Conceptualizations of Sacred Space in Ezekiel 40-42_Jacob Rennaker
- The Rhetoric of Jonah_An Analysis of Phyllis Trible and Jonah 3_Jacob Rennaker
- Aqueo Isaiah_Water Imagery in the Book of Isaiah_Jacob Rennaker
- Zechariah 1-8_A Literary Commentary_Jacob Rennaker
Ancient Near Eastern Studies
- The Throne of El_A Cosmic Conception_Jacob Rennaker
- Emar’s Temple Archive_A Community Witness Before a Collective Group of Deities_Jacob Rennaker
- EAsy Does It_The Subtle Influence of Ea in Mesopotamian Relgious Thought_Jacob Rennaker
Popular Culture Studies
- “‘Mutant Hellspawn’ or ‘More Human than You?’: The X-Men Respond to Televangelism” in The Ages of the X-Men: Essays on the Children of the Atom in Changing Times (Jefferson, NC: McFarland Books, 2014).
- “Revisiting the Forgotten Voices of Weeping in Moses 7: A Comparison with Ancient Texts,” Interpreter: A Journal of Mormon Scripture, Vol. 2 (2012), pp. 41-71.
- “Confronting Challenges to the Faith: Part 1,” Deseret News (May 4, 2012).
- “Confronting Challenges to the Faith: Part 2,” Deseret News (May 4, 2012).
- Through a Glass Darkly_Biblical Studies, Mormon Studies, Parallels, and Problems_Jacob Rennaker
- Radically Revelatory_Approaches to Extra-Biblical Revelation, From Qumran to Joseph Smith_Jacob Rennaker
- Adam as a Theological Vehicle in Early Mormon Thought_Jacob Rennaker
- Have Reference to a Personage like Adam_Literal and Figurative Interpretations of Adam in Early Mormonism_Jacob Rennaker
- “A Literal and Figurative Understanding of Adam,” Deseret News (July 13, 2010).